Monday, February 17, 2020

Drying ‘Social Shock-absorbers’ in Tamilnadu, and increasing ‘loneliness’         

                    

                         New Tips to be free from ‘loneliness’




Among the members of families, workplaces, literary & arts related forums, private & Govt organizations, all seemed to be engaged in a battle of the social comparison; ‘who is superior? Or how to be superior’; visible or partly visible or invisible depending on the status of the competing persons and the venues of the battle. (‘How comparison becomes the thief of our joy?’; https://veepandi.blogspot.com/2013/12/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_18.html)

The social consequences of the above battles are the drying of the ‘Social Shock-absorbers’ and increasing ‘loneliness’,  leading to depression, suicides, drug addiction, and other such damages, even among the school children in Tamilnadu.

Another interesting aspect is that the same persons are both the culprits and victims related to these consequences. 

When we feel like unloading our worries and stress related problems, we look for understanding persons as our social shock - absorber. If that person started exploiting our unloading for his selfish agenda or avoid us as no value to his human merchant interests, then we will start fearing to unload to anyone who is a human merchant.

Also, if such culprits tries to use us or anybody as the social shock absorber to unload his/her worries, everyone, aware of his/her human merchant nature,  will try to avoid them. In that process, the culprits too become the victims of having no option to unload their worries. Also, they could not escape from the consequences of the negative processing of their brain for corruption & exploitation.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81CHn4l4AM) 

Anyone infected with social comparison will have socially induced needs to earn more and more money. Also, those infected with comfort life style will focus to move towards the greener pastures.

Nature and society have innumerable mysterious treasures denied to the above fools with compromising weak ethics to avoid the suffering and to achieve their goals, causing unbelievable damages to the Nature and Society. 
(https://veepandi.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-keys-in-akam-and-puram-innumerable.html) 

‘loneliness is a state of mind experienced by those feeling lonely. It is also important to note that loneliness reflects the absence of communication, not the absence of people. So even if the sufferer is around people, the fact that they are unable to connect with those people is what causes them to feel lonely… Many studies have shown that loneliness can have serious effects on one’s health.’ (https://www.pacificprime.sg/blog/loneliness-among-the-elderly-can-lead-to-health-problems/)

‘Contributing factors to loneliness include situational variables, such as physical isolation, moving to a new location, and divorce. The death of someone significant in a person's life can also lead to feelings of loneliness. Additionally, it can be a symptom of a psychological disorder such as depression.’ (Cacioppo JT, Fowler JH, Christakis NA. Alone in the Crowd: The Structure and Spread of Loneliness in a Large Social Network. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. January 1, 2010;97(6):977-991. doi:10.1037/a0016076.)

The above factors are individual dependent.

Tips to Prevent and Overcome Loneliness included;

Focus on developing quality relationships with people who share similar attitudes, interests, and values with you.’ (https://www.verywellmind.com/loneliness-causes-effects-and-treatments-2795749) 

For researches to identify the social dependent factors contributing to loneliness, Tamilnadu may prove to be a valuable social laboratory. 

To brief how the social dependent factors contributing to loneliness developed in Tamilnadu from 1970s, I could share my experiences.

Prior to my entry into ‘Periyar’ movement during late 1970s, only those who shared similar attitudes, interests, and values with me were in my social circle; we always supporting the right and just. 

Hoping to extend the above to the public domain, I started associating with the ‘Periyar’ Movement. Obviously, a new social circle was encircling me, while I was moving away from the above good social circle.

To counter the criticism against E.V.R from pro-communist circles, I turned my attention to the writings of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Mao, etc, becoming an expert to challenge pro-communist persons, with great appreciation from pro-EVR persons who were becoming my new social circle.

With no time to undertake a similar probe with respect to anti-Tamil views of E.V.R, I was becoming the ardent supporter of E.V.R’s uncompromised anti-Brahmin pro-independent Tamilnadu ideology. When Elam groups were taking roots in Tamilnadu during 1980s, I started associating with LTTE. The present ‘Periyar’ parties’ leaders were aware of my role in strengthening LTTE to overtake TELO & PLOTE. Later I was unhappy with LTTE’s intolerance towards criticism and the domination of the public life merchants. 

In fact, such unhappy experiences forced me to quit my public life and divert to music research. To my surprise, my research applying ‘Physics of Music’ to the ancient Tamil texts, revealed how E.V.R was wrong on the ancient Tamil texts, and how he contributed to a complex psychological Tamil Identity distortion related social diseases in TN.’
(http://tamilsdirection.blogspot.com/2020/01/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_27.html)  

Also Elam struggle suffered a collateral damage.

Unaware of the pitfalls in the support from the ‘social spine’ weakened TN corrupt separatists, Elam separatists groups suffered social cancerous growth to serve the selfish political interests of the then Indian PM Indira Gandhi. The consequent fight among themselves eliminated one by one, finally leaving LTTE with suicidal anti-criticism infection, to lead the struggle, discarding all the options in the way, to end in mullivakkAl tragedy. (http://tamilsdirection.blogspot.com/2017/02/blog-post_19.html).  If no lessons learnt, it may prove to be a small-scale Palestine like issue, dragging on endlessly. 

My new pro-E.V.R social circle neither supported the above discovery nor dared to oppose it with the evidences. Worse, some of them started attributing motives to my discoveries That became another area of my social research leading to the discovery of ‘Colonial Psychopaths & Dravida Psychopaths’
(https://tamilsdirection.blogspot.com/2019/12/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html) 

Dravida Psychopaths spread social colour blindness, that helped the corrupt politicians to brand any criticism as ‘anti-Tamil & pro-Brahmin’ to indulge in check free corruption. 

Also, the reluctance to debate C.N.Annadurai’s U-turn with respect Kambaramayanam ( defaming in pre-1967 & glorifying by erecting a statue for Kambar in post-1967) suggested the intellectual bankruptcy that had engulfed Tamilnadu.

The participants in a discussion mostly fail to confine to the subject of the discussion and start attributing motives to the persons differing from their views. Worse, they will start questioning the credentials of the differing persons. This social disease in the intellectual field had grown in proportion to the growth of the social polarization of pro-Brahmin and anti-Brahmin, a kind of social colour blindness. 

With my understanding of the word ‘lumpen’, I thought I could identify the above persons as ‘lumpen intellectuals’. To my surprise, my google search for ‘lumpen intellectual’ led to many links for the current world interest in the newly coined term ‘lumpen intellectual.
(https://left.wikia.org/wiki/Lumpen_intellectual)

The social space for the intellectuals questioning the damages to Taminadu had shrink. 

Hence Tamilnadu is becoming a valuable social laboratory for researches to identify the social dependent factors contributing to the drying ‘Social Shock-absorbers’ and increasing social loneliness. 

No wonder, I started living alone as my preference of the new pro-E.V.R social circle had caused my previous social circle defunct. 

Surprisingly my lonely life did not lead to the suffering of the ‘loneliness’. 

Our strength to pursue our passions to the ultimate victory will depend on our personal social circle, the most precious asset deciding the nature of our relation to the society & nature. Can we escape from experiencing the curse in this life and in the next life through our genes, by damaging the society and the nature?

My passions and my discovery of nature as the sources of music and dance from the ancient Tamil texts, blessed me with a new life journey to identify the right persons for my new social circle, that included birds, trees, etc and inanimate objects. 

In Tamilnadu, money had replaced God, and those who live with moral order, spirituality and an ethical compass, are treated as fools in their social circle including the family. Those with ill-gotten wealth are respected as VIPs in all social and family functions. 
(http://tamilsdirection.blogspot.com/2014/10/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_10.html)

Every morning, to say ‘good morning’ to those robots like human beings, I avoid.

Instead, in my morning walks I say ‘Good Morning’ to the birds & trees, all living beings I come across. Though they may not understand my verbal communication, they understand my emotion and respond.

To those who may doubt me, the following will clarify.

According to the Indian scientist Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose, a plant treated with care and affection gives out a different vibration compared to a plant subjected to torture.”;  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_perception_%28paranormal%29 

‘Plants can see, hear and smell – and respond’ ;  

When you are extremely happy due to unforeseen positive development like winning a gold medal or birth of a child in normal delivery, etc, your face and body language will radiate so much happiness that even strangers (even if they were in dull mood) around you (who may not know you or the reason) can sensitize your happiness and feels energized partly reflecting in their face and body language.

During my walk both in the morning and evening, some times during winds, I used to witness the up and down rhythmic moving branches with leaves in matching rhythmic movements in the trees (paripAtal 17; 10-20). It just reminded me the radiating happiness mentioned above.

We may not know the ‘emotion’ (which science had begun to unravel) of the trees. Still we can sensitize the happiness like the strangers mentioned above. 
(https://veepandi.blogspot.com/2012/12/normal-0-false-false-false_23.html)

When plants & trees can respond to my ‘Good Morning’, why not the birds?

No wonder, I start the day with full of life steam that will last till I go to bed.

Start the Day with ‘Good Morning’ to Birds & Trees ’;  

Minus the human intervention of the definition, the life in nature’s view has no death but only transformation in the role of atoms and molecules.

Hence say good morning to not only to birds and trees, also to the ‘inanimate’ live objects like rocks, clouds in sky with wonderful designs and colours during sun rise. We, a part of nature, say good morning to the other parts of nature as we say to the other human beings; https://veepandi.blogspot.com/2012/11/normal-0-false-false-false_27.html 

Do they, the inanimate, have life?

Till my friend had arranged a care taker for me, I was living alone for some years. Interestingly I did not feel lonely.

When I leave the house forgetting to take my pen, etc, my shirt is pulled from behind. Looking back, a hook on the door was doing it, like human being, reminding me that I forgot something. Immediately I sit down on a chair to reflect till I found out the thing I forgot to take.

Both animate & inanimate things have molecules in constant vibration. The only difference is the ‘life process’ involving the molecules in the case of animate things. Both verbal & nonverbal communication among the animate things is related to the ‘life processes.

Can we be certain that the absence of the ‘life process’ in inanimate things would mean no other process involving the vibrating molecules?

Also, why not the nonverbal communication of different kind possible in that different process in the case of inanimate things?

In Sanskrit, VASTU means un-manifest and VAASTU means manifest energy related to all the bodies animate and inanimate, distinguished by the presence and absence of the ‘life process’ respectively.

"If we go back to the idea of nature as a living organism, the whole of nature as being alive, and ourselves as living beings within a living world -- a living world that has many levels of organization, from molecules, atoms, cells, the whole planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the whole universe -- at every level there's a kind of integrity or wholeness that's more than the sum of the parts -- then we can think about the relation between science and religion in a new light, a different way than has been possible for the last three hundred years." 
(http://www.intuition.org/txt/sheldrak.htm & https://www.context.org/iclib/ic12/sheldrak/)

In all communications signals and noises are mixed. The skill of reception would depend on segregating the signal from the noises during the reception.

When my shirt was pulled from behind as narrated above, I might have thought it just as an act of carelessness on my part and remove the hook from my shirt. It would mean that I had treated a valuable signal as just a noise of my carelessness. I, the receiver was wrong then.

If we are the source of positive vibrations consciously distancing ourselves from the sources of negative vibrations, we may be blessed to sensitize the signals from nature including the inanimate things.

I am a beginner as a receiver to sense the signals from the nature including inanimate things. I am blessed to receive more such signals.

I am aware that I need to be a shelter of positive vibrations, and I need to be open minded to be blessed, to be the receiver. (‘Experiencing God, the Infinite, through Resonance’; https://veepandi.blogspot.com/2014/04/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html 

None in my now discarded pro-E.V.R social circle had refuted the above blogpost, though in all my social circles I had encouraged criticism.

Also, when we interact with birds, trees & inanimate things, we do not need to be as alert as we need to do with the ‘insecure’ human beings, to avoid the pitfall of the infection of comparison referred in the beginning. 

I was a born catholic, brought up in non-Catholic Hindu environment, later rationalist turned ‘Periyarist’, finally transforming into ipso facto proud ‘Hindu’. Unlike the Abrahamic religions, Hindu is not a religion, but a way of life worshiping all in nature including birds, trees, & inanimate objects; with a maximum possible human freedom to worship any god, in any manner, or not worshiping with no consequent punishments found in the Abrahamic religions. 

I had brief exposure of Catholic social life during my school final days and later during post 55 years age. I had come across few honest Catholics who unsuccessfully dared to question the unethical acts of the priests. Even among Muslims there might be some honest Muslims questioning the unethical acts of the Muslim clergy and leaders. In my view, there is social scope for uniting all the honest people in Hindus, Muslims & Christians to check all the unethical acts including illegal appropriating the properties of the temples, churches and mosques. 

In my view, only honest people could have the blessings of the God, the infinite; no short cut methods, sacrificing honesty, to fool God. 

All human communication is finite,

and hence incapable of handling the infinite,

which can only be experienced,

reminding us the limits of the human communication,unknown to those who deny God. 

We have the option to experience the infinite, God, through resonance experience, if we are successful in tuning our mind and body - with the related self-discipline. No need to force others, who had not realized the need to explore the option.( https://veepandi.blogspot.com/2014/04/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html) 

All the sufferings, humiliations and betrayal I had come across had in fact trained me to discover and share the keys for joyful adventurous life. 

In Moksha Patam, an ancient Indian board game in our lives, the snake downfall may prove to be blessing for later big climb, and the ladder climb may prove to be downfall, all helping to reach our deserving place at the final phase of our life journey.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_and_Ladders) 


Our personal social circle is the most precious asset deciding the nature of our relation to the society & nature. The strength of its social fencing depends on our internal strength (akam- அகம்; https://veepandi.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-keys-in-akam-and-puram-innumerable.html)

At present, the new fast rich people, excelling in corrupt & unethical practices, command VIP respect in family and social functions, over ruling the traditional priority in the family and social circles. Those who live with moral order, spirituality and an ethical compass, are treated as fools in their social circle including the family.

Unless we practice the reverse discrimination to exclude corrupt & unethical persons in our personal social circle, we cannot ensure the divine guidance to reach a blessed place at the final phase of our life journey; denied to the fools in the upper middle class and affluent people who worship the new rich. 

In spite of all possible security arrangements, every day is in fact a bonus life for us in the light of the following unforeseen dangers around us.

Anyone living with security guards is not safe as late Indian PM Indira Gandhi’s assassination had demonstrated.

Even a minor circuit fault or wrong input may distort a drone to kill unintended persons.

We had seen how even the most developed countries could not rescue some of their citizens from the Nature’s fury.

The meteorite that exploded in central Russia few years before and innumerable objects circling around our earth remind us the uncertainty of our lives.

The above innumerable list including the kinds of weapons we are accumulating and the increasing tribe of selfish leaders in the countries, suggest that every day is in fact a bonus life for us.

Every morning, when I wake up, I am happy to be alive and vow to spend that day in viable joyful way.

Can I afford to waste that day worrying about death?

I like to smell and enjoy life and hence I try to avoid the ‘dead’ robot like human beings always working to use all relationships and interactions only to earn money and influence - drowning in the infection of comparison.

I start the day with morning walk communicating ‘Good Morning’ to birds and trees.

I enjoy the music (from the birds, thunder, etc) and dance (the trees, river flow, etc) in nature.

I involve in activities that gives meaning to my life and joy to me.

In case death comes to me, I shall welcome it with joy as the day was spent in joy and most of the days in my life were spent in joy as I had divorced myself from the negative sources of memory, persons and places.

A bonus life is only for positive joyful life, possible only for a Hindu with maximum possible human freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment